Space system modeling, analysis and visualization demos at National Space Symposium 2012
Visit AGI booth 402 at National Space Symposium next week to learn how our software integrates space into land, air, sea and cyber systems for operations and analysis. In-booth discussions and demonstrations will also highlight:
- Modeling systems across all domains
- Analyzing systems in an operational context
- Visualizing systems in action for situational awareness
- How the Space Data Center is improving the safety of space operations
- Upcoming STK 10 release capabilities, including new computational tools, 2D and 3D display enhancements and parallel computing capabilities
AGI engineers will also show how our technology can be used to examine the upcoming North Korea Unha-3 long-range rocket launch, including possible paths, tracking assets and hazard zones.
We hope you’ll stop by our booth to say hi and enjoy some ice cream, on us!